Friday, November 6, 2009

Re-Ment and other bragging







As many know, I have a Japanese BJD who is known as Maud. I've wanted a house for her since I got her, and she will get one. Meanwhile I've bought different pieces of Re-Ment for her. My latest is this divine set. I have all the pieces coming, and all for around $12 with free shipping.


I also managed to grab a set of PP. I grabbed 6 pieces (all but one with boxes) for around $40. Thats not coming until next month though. I'm darn near giddy over it.




I also received my Chrysnbon stove today.


I sort of debated between the parlor stove, and the cook stove, and decided on this one for the Victorian cottage. I've decided it is to be a period accurate home of around 1860 of a woman waiting for her soldier husband to return home. I figured I loved the rocker, and I can add some simple "cast iron" pans in a couple weeks.


Anyone know where to get Chrysnbon wholesale though? I really could be saving so much more money here....

No comments: