Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I wound up scoring rather nicely. A Petite Princess chest, fireplace and a table.


After shipping and handling about $7. What's fun about the PP line is how all the books of the 1970's claim its already hard to find. Thanks to the internet, some pieces are still pricey, but at least now they can be found.

I also noticed that finally a book is being released about this line. (Which saves me from even pretending to write a book on them.) They have a website, although the book is not released yet. But it might be worth the $40 price tag.

But, when you are dealing with a line of furniture only made for two years, you get a little confused. Which is why books for doll's houses can become as addictive, and expensive when you want to hunt down the right stuff.

And, although its not my PP living room, I figured I'd share what a PP living room can be.




No comments: